Synthetic Latex Polymers: Global Business Analysis and Opportunities
Regional Coverage: Brazil, Europe, China, CIS, India, The Middle East, North America, Southeast Asia, Rest of the World
Covering the complex market of synthetic latex polymers since the late 1970s, Kline now offers a new, continuous synthetic latex polymers program, which is global in scope. Designed to provide both instant market results through a new and fully interactive database, as well as in-depth analyses of each regional end-use segments through comprehensive reports, this redesigned program is an indispensible tool for stakeholders in the synthetic latex polymers industry. The second cycle comes with numerous improvements notably including an assessment of technologies competing with the use of emulsion polymers in various applications and additional reports on manufacturing capacities and customer satisfaction.
This Report Will Help Subscribers to:
- What is the consumption in both volume and value of synthetic latex polymer by product type and application?
- What is the consumption/supply by country, and what countries represent the best growth opportunities?
- What are the average prices of selected synthetic latex polymers by application?
- What are the trends within each of the applications?
- What product substitution is occurring, if any, within the different applications?
- Who are the leading suppliers of synthetic latex polymers in the region by product type and application?
- What is the growth potential for synthetic latex polymers, and what is driving growth?
An overview of the study findings from each chapter of the report.
For regional volumes, countries included are listed in Table 1. An overview of the key local markets in the region.
For each of the products included in the analysis (Table 2):
- Grades and prices
- Levels of use
- Competing materials
- Estimated consumption volume/value by application
- Channels of distribution
- Appraisal and outlook
- Market overview
− Market sizing, key trends, key players
- Product overview
− Grades and prices
− Levels of use
− Regulatory overview
- Competing technologies
- Market sizing
− Estimated consumption volume/value by product type
- Competitive landscape
− Industry structure
− Supplier market share
− Porter’s Five Forces
− Major customers
- Appraisal and outlook
− Growth drivers and constraints
For each regional volume, detailed profiles of 10 leading and niche local manufacturers of synthetic latex polymers are provided, including the following information:
- Latex sales
- Raw materials
- Sales and marketing
- Technical capabilities
Scope & Benefits
Synthetic Latex Polymers: Global Business Analysis and Opportunities will provide a detailed independent appraisal of the market including current and forecast demand by major product and end-use industry, product grades and prices, applications, distribution channels, supplier sales, and technical and market trends. This edition will include access to a brand new and fully interactive online database, which contains:
- Consumption of key synthetic latex polymers by application (and by country when applicable)
- Supplier sales by polymer type and by application (and by country when applicable)
- Historic consumption and supply
- Average market pricing
- Forecast consumption of synthetic latex polymers within a five-year timeframe
End-use applications included within this report series are:
- Adhesives and sealants
- Glass fiber
- Glove dipping
- Paints and coatings
- Polishes and waxes
- Other minor applications
This report series will assist synthetic latex polymer producers and monomer suppliers in understanding the evolution of the market by each product group and application, thus enabling subscribers to exploit identified business opportunities. The report series will provide subscribers with:
- An independent assessment of the global synthetic latex polymers market enabling each subscriber to understand the context in which each regional business operates
- Identification of key growth by polymer type, application and geography to enable development of targeted sales and marketing strategies to exploit high growth areas
- An appraisal of market trends, supply and demand drivers enabling subscribers to position their polymers to maximize trends within the market
- Competitive intelligence for use in benchmarking
- Forecasting scenarios from which to base solid strategic business plans