Cannabis Beauty: U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities
Base Year: 2019
Forecasts to 2024
To Be Published 1st Quarter 2020
Regional Coverage: United States
A new category of product launches has emerged in the constantly evolving beauty industry that includes the most talked-about ingredient of the year: cannabis. This report takes a deep dive into the dynamically growing market for cannabis beauty products. It depicts the regulatory status of the market; assesses key trends in the various categories in terms of products, packaging and formulations; takes a closer look at the competitive landscape; evaluates the retail channels; and provides an outlook for the next five years.
This report will help subscribers to:
- Assess the dynamic market for cannabis beauty products and the key factors driving its growth
- Understand the legal and regulatory barriers to entry and growth
- Evaluate claims made on the products
- Prepare for potential threats to existing market and brands
- Plan business opportunities and capitalize on this burgeoning space
- Overview of key findings
- Detailed introduction and explanation of cannabis and its role in beauty and personal care products
- Market size and growth, 2018-2019
- Market drivers and trends
- Channels of distribution
- Future outlook
Product Class Snapshots
- Product class size and growth
- Trends and new product introductions
- Product claims made
- Competitive landscape
- Outlook to 2024
U.S. laws on cannabis products
- 2018 Farm Bill
- Cannabis-derived laws
- Hemp-derived CBD laws
- How state and federal laws vary
- Set clinical trials specific in beauty and personal care
Profiles of 10 brands that market cannabis products in beauty. Information provided includes company overview, sales estimates, new product activity, marketing activity, product pricing, and primary distribution channel.
Scope & Benefits
Cannabis Beauty: U.S. Market Assessment and Opportunities is an appraisal of this burgeoning market. This study will explore potential opportunities, assess the regulatory environment for cannabis in beauty products, and forecast market potential by 2024.
Included in this study are:
- Cannabis products used by consumers in beauty and personal care. Our assessment will
include five product classes: hair care; skin care; makeup; oral care; and other toiletries, including deodorants and antiperspirants and personal cleansing products.
Excluded from this study are:
- Cannabis products used for serious medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy,
cancer, Crohn’s disease, glaucoma, multiple sclerosis, or other diseases typically treated with prescription drugs.
- Foods, beverages, edibles, or baking ingredients Products used for non-serious medical conditions (i.e. those that will be covered in the Wellness/OTC volume and include anxiety and stress relief, sleep aids, topical pain relievers, vitamins and supplements).
The report will assist companies in identifying opportunities within the U.S. cannabis industry and specifically provide subscribers with information and insights to:
- Assess the overall market and its future growth
- Understand legal and regulatory issues around the market
- Consider business opportunities and how to capitalize on them
- Prepare for potential threats to existing brands
- Make predictions about the market for the next five years