Specialty Fruits and Vegetables: U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities
Base Year: 2014
Forecasts to 2019
Regional Coverage: North America
This analysis is the sixth edition of the Specialty Fruits and Vegetables Market report series, covering the 2017 sales year with up-to-date and accurate product use information.
This Report Helps Subscribers Address such Questions as:
- What are the key brands being used in the fruit and vegetable market for each crop?
- How are new products affecting these key specialty crop markets?
- Which companies are gaining and losing market share in these crops?
- What is the impact of generic suppliers within the fruits, nuts, and vegetables markets?
- How has the market changed over the past five years?
- Fruit and vegetable acres by crop and crop category 2012, 2014, 2017
- Sales summary by pesticide type 2012, 2014, 2017
- Sales by product type for nuts, fruits, and vegetables 2012, 2014, 2017
- Fruit and vegetable sales for basic manufacturers, 2012, 2014, 2017
− Fruits and vegetable sales for specialty manufacturers
- Fruit and vegetable sales for generic manufacturers, 2012, 2014, 2017
- Sales by crop, product type, and brand (each crop report contains)
- Active ingredient
- Leading brand
- Supplier of leading brand
- Primary pest target
− Pome fruits
− Stone fruits
− Root crops
- Specialty crops
− Sweet corn
- Manufacturer highlights
− By company
− By product type
- SWOT Analysis for fruit and vegetable products for leading suppliers
Scope & Benefits
Specialty Fruits and Vegetables: U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities analyzes the pesticide usage in the important crops within the fruits, nuts, and vegetables markets. This report includes the following information for each crop:
- U.S. crop overview
- Global overview
- Sales by brand - fungicides, insecticides, herbicides, plant growth regulators (when used), nematicides
- Active ingredient
- Leading suppliers
- Pest (insect, disease, or weed) treated
Provide agribusiness marketing executives and industry professionals accurate information and insights into these specialty crop markets. This report enables suppliers and formulators to capitalize on market opportunities for key crops covered. Other benefits include:
- Better understanding of key brand usage and pest treated by crop
- Full crop background for each crop to provide an overall perspective of the crop
- Detailed sales and market shares by product and company for each crop
- Importance of generic chemicals within each crop
- Biotechnology impact on traditional chemical usage
- New products and technologies gaining a foothold
- Strategic drivers affecting these crop markets
- Sales by crop and product type for 2012, 2014, and 2017