Synthetic Latex Polymers: Capacity and Manufacturing Economics Assessment
Base Year: 2017
Published 4th Quarter 2018
Regional Coverage: China, Europe, United States
Covering the complex market of synthetic latex polymers since the late 1970s, Kline now offers a new addition to its global program, which focuses deeply on the supply side of the synthetic latex polymers industry. This program will provide both a comprehensive coverage of the capacities and assessment of manufacturing economics in each region through interactive tools and a comprehensive report. This program will deliver the tools to understand the production opportunities and design strategies in this competitive marketplace.
This report will help subscribers to:
- What are the global capacities of each synthetic latex polymer?
- Where are key synthetic latex polymer manufacturing capacities located?
- What is the complete cost structure for the manufacturing of key synthetic latex polymers?
- What are the raw material price trends for the next five years?
- What is the total cost trend for the next five years?
- What are the average production margins, and how are they expected to evolve over the next five years?
Global Manufacturing Overview
This chapter will contain the following contents for each of the five polymer chemistries considered:
- Global capacity by region
- Global capacity by major suppliers
- Capacity forecast for five years
Manufacturing Economics Assessment
This chapter will contain the following contents for each of the five polymer chemistries considered in the United States, Europe, and China:
- Manufacturing cost structure analysis of select reference plant
- Fixed and operating cost structure
- Production margin analysis
- Cost structure trend analysis for the forecast period
- Trend analysis for various costs, including a detailed raw material price trend analysis
- Production margin trend analysis by chemistry and regions
Synthetic Latex Polymers: Capacity and Manufacturing Economics Assessment will provide two interactive tools to analyze the synthetic latex polymers manufacturing industry.
The Global Capacity Map will depict worldwide location coverage for the manufacturing capacities of the five synthetic latex polymers.
The Cost Analysis Tool will enable the analysis of production margins for different manufacturing plants for the base year and over the forecast period. This tool will allow conducting a "what-if" analysis based on different factors specific to the manufacturing of polymer chemistries, such as plant capacity, regional location, and various fixed and production costs.
*Subject to charter subscriber input
Scope & Benefits
The study will be an in-depth analysis of the manufacturing aspect of the synthetic latex polymers industry. Specifically, the study will offer:
- Global mapping of manufacturing capacities of the five key synthetic latex polymers
- Manufacturing cost structure analysis for each of the chemistries in the three regions of the United States, Europe, and China
- Analysis of production margin trend for each chemistry in each of the three regions
The synthetic latex polymer chemistries covered in the scope of this study are:
- Pure acrylics
- Styrene acrylics
This study will provide the production managers, CTOs, and directors within polymer manufacturing companies an in-depth understanding of the synthetic latex polymers industry's status in terms of its manufacturing and supply. It will enable subscribers to assess the positioning of their manufacturing businesses and that of their competitors in the three main regions for each of the polymer chemistries. It will allow subscribers to better exploit the identified production opportunities in the industry and make well-informed strategic decisions
- A reliable and independent assessment of the global manufacturing scenario for each polymer chemistry and detailed manufacturing economics assessment in the three main regions
- Identification of key manufacturing opportunities by assessing production margins for the polymers in different regions to enable development of targeted plans to exploit profitable areas
- Forecasting manufacturing scenarios to base solid business strategies