Global Nematicides: Market Analysis and Opportunities
Base Year: 2018
To Be Published 2nd Qtr 2019 - 3rd Qtr 2019
Regional Coverage: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America
This analysis provides crop protection suppliers with the latest information on the size, structure, and outlook for the nematode treatment market in the major country/crop markets of the world:
|Countries included||Proposed crop segments/examples|
FutureView Forecast and Outlook
- Key nematodes impacting crops
- Cultural and physical control methods
- Genetic control
- Chemical control
- Biological control
- New control methods
- United States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Each country section will contain the following topics for the crops covered in that country:
- Crop background
- Planted acres
- Nematode problems and type
- Resistant variety status
- Non-chemical alternatives
− Cultural practices
- Sales and market share by brand/active ingredient
- Sales by supplier
- Potential for nematicides
- Outlook and assumptions for market forecast
* Subject to charter subscriber input
Scope & Benefits
Global Nematicides: Market Analysis and Opportunities is a detailed analysis of this key segment of the agricultural market. A number of trends and changes in this market make this the right time for this overview:
- As commodity prices remain low, growers are looking for value in crop protection.
- As biotechnology advancements have increased the value of some field crop seed by introducing new traits, growers have demanded better protection of the seedling to maximize their return on investment.
- Details on new biological nematicides by country and crop.
- At the same time, new active ingredients have been introduced that present new opportunities for seed protection. This has resulted in the elimination of some soil insecticide applications that included nematicidal properties.
- New insect protection genetics in corn and cotton have changed the spectrum of pests to protect against, resulting in the need to rethink crop protection strategies.
Kline’s approach places principal emphasis on primary research techniques to ensure that the foundation of business intelligence and insight is accurate, current, and reliable. Building on our 50-plus years in the business and leveraging our worldwide network of offices, our teams of seasoned professionals draw upon pragmatic industrial and commercial experience to understand and interpret global impacts and local perspectives.
The report serves as an excellent reference for developing and executing marketing plans, providing subscribers with the following:
- Highly reliable and independent assessment of the competitive positions of the major suppliers of nematicides in terms of product sales and market share within each country
- Provide market sizes and outlook for 48 crop/ country market segments, as shown in Table 1
- Insights into the reasons for treatment or the impact of non-treatment of key nematodes and the leading products in each segment
- A tabulation of unmet needs provided by our respondents for the key crops grown in each country
- For product developers, we provide a description of the cultural practices used by growers to control and/or prevent the buildup of crop damaging nematodes