Base Year: 2019
Released January 2020
FutureView Forecast: 2023 and 2028
Regional Coverage: Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, South America
The LubesNet lubricant database helps assess finished lubricant demand at the global, regional, country market, market segment, product type, and viscosity grade level. LubesNet is the definitive source of identifying and quantifying industry trends and opportunities for global, regional, and independent lubricant and additive suppliers.
This Database Provides Answers to Questions such as:
- How has the penetration of 0Ws PCMO evolved in Turkey since 2014, and what portion of the market will 0Ws account for by 2028?
- Which 10 countries are the market leaders in terms of natural gas engine oil demand in 2019, and what changes can be expected by 2023?
- What is the ratio of current to obsolete API Service Category HDMO and PCMO in South Africa?
- How does the forecast growth rate for SAE 10W-30 HDMO demand in the United States compare to Mexico over the forecast period?
Featuring 64 country markets and market share estimates for over 200 finished lubricants suppliers
The LubesNet lubricant database captures finished lubricant consumption in every important lubricant-consuming country market. Demand estimates are segmented according to five core regions, plus a global summary. Each regional segment provides a detailed breakdown of finished lubricant consumption in each country market, plus an “all other” category.
- Asia-Pacific: Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
- North America: Canada, Mexico, the United States
- Europe: Belarus, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom
- Africa and the Middle East: Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates
- South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Trinidad & Tobago, Venezuela
LubesNet also includes useful supporting information for all 64 country markets.
- Estimated automotive and industrial lubricants supplier market share
- Synthetic penetration by leading lubricant type
- Vehicle parc size and type
- Segmentation definitions
- Estimated PCMO and HDMO demand by API service category and ACEA OIL sequences
The LubesNet lubricants database is easy to use and accessible globally through a single user identification code and password. There are no limitations on the number of users in your organization. An annual subscription to LubesNet is an excellent tool to empower sales, management and marketing personnel to utilize the most up to date demand data in their areas of responsibility and specific geographies. It will also serve as an invaluable tool in the strategic planning process.
- This fourteenth edition of LubesNet includes a new dashboard and level of functionality for a truly customizable data search and analysis
- The FutureView forecasting tool enables users to override Kline’s per annum growth rates to run their own “what if scenarios”
- The Trend View provides a complete view of lubricant demand from 2014 to 2028 to understand how a country market is evolving from low margin to higher margin products
- Kline's supplier market share estimates at the country level help with entry strategies to identify key competitors including global majors, national oil companies, public sector undertakings, regional, and independent suppliers