Base Year: 2018
Released January 2019
FutureView Forecast: 2022 and 2027
Regional Coverage: Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, South America
LubesNet helps assess finished lubricant demand at the global, regional, country market, market segment, product type, and viscosity grade level. LubesNet is the definitive source of identifying and quantifying industry trends and opportunities for global, regional, and independent lubricant and additive suppliers.
This Database Provides Answers to Questions such as:
- What is the ratio of ATF to gear oil in the consumer market segment in Poland?
- Who are the leading suppliers of industrial oils and fluids in Thailand?
- How many kilotonnes of synthetic compressor fluid will be consumed in Russia in 2027?
- Which country will consume more heavy duty motor oil in the Asia-Pacific region in 2022?
Featuring 61 country markets and market share estimates for nearly 200 finished lubricants suppliers
LubesNet captures finished lubricant consumption in every important lubricant-consuming country market. Demand estimates are segmented according to five core regions, plus a global summary. Each regional segment provides a detailed breakdown of finished lubricant consumption in each country market, plus an “all other” category.
- Asia-Pacific: Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
- North America: Canada, Mexico, the United States
- Europe: Belarus, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Iberia, Italy, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom
- Africa and the Middle East: Egypt, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates
- South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Trinidad & Tobago, Venezuela
LubesNet also includes useful supporting information for all 61 country markets.
- Estimated automotive and industrial lubricants supplier market share
- Synthetic penetration by leading lubricant type
- Vehicle parc size and type
- Segmentation definitions
- Estimated PCMO and HDMO demand by API service category for over 50 country markets
LubesNet database is easy to use and accessible globally through a single user identification code and password. There are no limitations on the number of users in your organization. An annual subscription to LubesNet is an excellent tool to empower sales, management and marketing personnel to utilize the most up to date demand data in their areas of responsibility and specific geographies. It will also serve as an invaluable tool in the strategic planning process.
- This thirteenth edition of LubesNet includes a new dashboard and level of functionality for a truly customizable data search and analysis
- The FutureView forecasting tool enables users to override Kline’s per annum growth rates to run their own “what if scenarios”
- The Trend View provides a complete view of lubricant demand from 2013 to 2027 to understand how a country market is evolving from low margin to higher margin products
- Kline's supplier market share estimates at the country level help with entry strategies to identify key competitors including global majors, national oil companies, public sector undertakings, regional, and independent suppliers