Hair Care Market in the United States
A comprehensive analysis of the U.S. market for hair care products, focusing on key trends, developments, challenges, and business opportunities. Product categories covered include: conditioners and shampoos, multicultural hair care products, hair coloring products, and hair styling products and sprays.
This report will address:
- What is the market size of hair care products?
- What are the major and up-and-coming brands?
- Which segments of the hair care market hold the greatest promise for future growth?
- How do sales compare in the mass, luxury, direct sales, and specialty trade classes?
- What innovations and new trends are occurring in the hair care market?
Manufacturers’ sales, retail sales, competition, retail distribution, category outlook, and hair care segment as a whole.
Reports the category’s sales performance at the manufacturer, retail, and unit levels.
An analysis of the company’s sales segmented by trade class, product type, and/or product form.
Breakdown of manufacturers’ sales or brand shares and performance during the year.
Percentage of manufacturers’ sales by retail outlet.
A description of various promotional vehicles employed by major marketers.
A five-year forecast of manufacturers’ sales by product type, with commentary on issues and trends likely to influence the category in the future.