Beauty Devices: Global Market Analysis and Opportunities
Regional Coverage: Asia, Europe, United States
A comprehensive assessment of the vibrant global market for at-home beauty devices, focusing on market size and growth, importance of skin care concerns, product trends and notable new launches, key changes in distribution, and the competitive landscape. As technology redefines the beauty landscape with personalized experiences, this study will explore the increasing importance of customization in at-home beauty devices.
This Report Answer Questions Including:
- What technology is growing the fastest by device type and region?
- What is new in body care devices?
- Can Clarisonic gain back share with the launch of its new devices?
- Who are the new players on the market?
- Is Neutrogena able to kick-start the acne market for devices with its products?
Global Market Overview
This presentation style report provides a comprehensive overview of the markets examined in terms of key lessons learned, sales, competition, regional differences, and opportunities. It will be available only to subscribers of all five market reports.
Contents for each market report
Each presentation style report provides the following:
- Total industry size and growth for each market as listed in Table 1
- Market drivers
- Competitive landscape with brand snapshots of leading and/or notable marketers
- Sales breakdown for 2017 and 2018 by:
− Skin concern
− Leading technology
− Country (Europe only)
− Distribution channel
- Innovation and technological advancements
- NEW Facial rollers snapshot: sales and growth, competitive landscape, marketing activity
- Market outlook through 2023
Kline’s new interactive database provides:
- Total industry size and growth
- Sales by market as listed in Table 1
- Breakdowns for 2013 through 2018 by:
− Distribution channel
− Skin care concern
- Forecast sales by 2023
- User-friendliness in a simple yet sophisticated system
- Data presented by:
− Manufacturers’ sales
− Market share
− Growth rates
- Flexible search options
- Export capabilities
- Ability to easily refine and modify search
|Table 1: List of Markets Covered|
NOTE: The United States volume will include sales breakdowns for 2017 and 2018 whereas Europe and the Asian volumes will include 2018 and 2019 breakdowns and forecast sales through 2024
* Subject to charter subscriber input
Scope & Benefits
The report examines the non-invasive forms of at-home skin care that mimic results that were once only achieved in doctors’ offices and spas. All devices analyzed in the report are power-operated. The analysis will cover beauty devices sold to consumers through all channels of distribution, including direct sales, mass, prestige, and professional outlets. Devices that offer the following benefits will be covered:
- Acne elimination
- Cellulite reduction and body firming/toning
- Hair regrowth
- Hair removal
The analysis is global in nature and focuses heavily on the key markets for beauty devices: China, Europe, Japan, South Korea and the United States. The report does not contain in-depth details on Europe on a country level; however, estimated sales breakdowns are provided by leading country, as well as brand leaders and directional distribution information. This report will not include implements, hair appliances, or waxing equipment. Devices and appliances used by physicians and aestheticians in professional outlets are excluded.
This comprehensive report enables subscribers to identify business opportunities by analyzing the dynamics in one of the most dynamic markets in the beauty industry. Specifically, this report will assist subscribers by:
- Two key deliverables: an interactive online database and a comprehensive-presentation style report
- Identifying opportunities that may be appropriate for product marketers
- Explaining key skin care concerns that devices address in a clear and consistent fashion
- Identifying the opportunities stemming from the evolution of distribution channels
- Quantifying the key areas that devices treat, such as cellulite, facial hair removal, hair regrowth, cleansing, acne, and wrinkles
- Providing perspective on the leading players, as well as the smaller, up-and-coming ones
- Stimulating ideas for future partnerships/ alliances and product ideation