Synthetic Latex Polymers: Middle East Market Analysis and Opportunities
Published: July 2013
Base Year: 2012
Regional Coverage: Middle East
Complementing our global series of regional business analyses,
which includes Europe, the United States, Brazil, China, and India,
this report focuses on the Middle Eastern market and is designed to
assist suppliers of synthetic latex polymers to understand the key
dynamics operating within each product segment and end-use
- What is the consumption in both volume and value of synthetic
latex polymer by product type and application?
- What are the average prices of selected synthetic latex polymers
- What are the trends within each of the applications?
- What product substitution is occurring, if any, within the different
- Who are the leading suppliers of synthetic latex polymers in the
region by product type and application?
- What is the outlook for selected synthetic latex polymer
- What is the growth potential for synthetic latex polymers, and
what is driving growth?
An overview of the study findings from each chapter of the report.
Products included in this analysis are:
– Pure acrylics
Products included in this analysis are:
– Styrene acrylics
– Vinyl acrylics
Polyvinyl acetate (PVAc)
– Carboxylated SB (X-SB)
– High-solids SB (HS-SB)
– Carboxylated butadiene acrylonitrile (AB)
Vinyl acetate copolymers
Vinyl acetate ethylene
Estimated consumption in volume and value by end use
Five-year forecast and rationale
Supplier Landscape and Profiles
– Market sizing, key trends, key players
– Grades and prices
– Levels of use
– Regulatory overview
– Estimated consumption volume/value by product type
– Industry structure
– Supplier market share
– Porters five forces
– Major customers
Appraisal and outlook
– Growth drivers and constraints
Detailed profiles of ten leading and niche local manufacturers of synthetic latex polymers are provided, including the following information:
Sales and marketing
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Synthetic Latex Polymers: Middle East Market Analysis and Opportunities will provides a detailed independent
appraisal of the market including current and forecast demand by major product and end-use industry, product
grades and prices, applications, distribution channels, supplier sales, and technical and market trends.
This edition includes access to an online database, which contains:
- Consumption of key synthetic latex polymer by application
- Supplier sales by polymer type and by application
- Average market pricing of ingredient by region
- Forecast consumption of synthetic latex polymer within a five-year timeframe
End-use applications included within this report series are:
- Adhesives and sealants
- Paints and coatings
- Polishes and waxes
- Other: glass fiber, glove dipping, nonwovens, tires, among others
The base year of this report is 2012, with forecasts to 2017.
This report series assists latex polymer producers and monomer suppliers in understanding the evolution of the
market by each product group and application, thus enabling subscribers to exploit identified business opportunities.
The report series provides subscribers with:
- An independent assessment of the synthetic latex polymers market enabling each subscriber to understand the
context in which each regional business operates
- Identification of key growth by polymer type, application and geography to enable development of targeted
sales and marketing strategies to exploit high growth areas
- An appraisal of market trends, supply and demand drivers enabling subscribers to position their polymers to
maximize trends within the market
- Competitive intelligence for use in benchmarking
- Forecasting scenarios from which to base solid strategic business plans
The database features the FutureView forecasting tool, which allows users to easily change variables to run various "what if" demand scenarios that will help shape business strategy development.
Kline is unmatched in our ability to gather hard-to-get market and competitive intelligence with a high degree of
confidence. Kline’s market analysis approach places the principal emphasis on primary research techniques to
ensure that the foundation of business intelligence and insight is accurate, current, and reliable.
During the course of field research, Kline’s professional staff of industry experts conduct in-depth discussions and
personal interviews with a wide range of knowledgeable industry participants and opinion leaders, including leading
manufacturers and marketers of synthetic latex polymers, leading end users of synthetic latex polymers, and
representatives from pertinent government agencies and trade associations.
This approach has proven to be the most effective and reliable approach to obtaining accurate market data,
capturing expert insights, and identifying business opportunities. Primary research comprises 95% of the overall
research methodology for this report.
In addition, this analysis is supplemented by secondary research drawn from the review of suppliers' product
literature and price lists; a search of recent trade and technical literature; Internet sources; and analysis of
statistical data from government, industry, and trade associations and agencies.